Priest River Valley snowmobiling
If snowmobiling up and down thousands of vertical feet through the snowy Idaho mountains and covering upwards of 30 miles—or more—is the quest. Look no further! Experienced snowmobile riders, off-road enthusiasts will find this Schweitzer-based snowmobile tour to be amazing!
The tour price excludes 6 % Idaho state tax; online and direct reservations incure a 6 % booking fee.
After booking, you may request to change your reservation time or date outside of 45 days, though we assess an administrative fee of $100 for each change. Please visit Policies for our full cancellation policy.
- Visit our desk in Lakeview Lodge at the base.
- Stop by our Summit Lodge located near Sky House.
- Give us a ring on the phone: +1 (208) 263-6959.
- Send your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
We’ve gathered together a few condominium, resort, hotel, and bed & breakfast properties.
We’ve found a policy to consider that suits our nature-reliant adventures.
- licensed guides experienced in the area *
- riding instruction
- single-use lift ticket (not valid for skiing)
- snowmobile rental
- open-face DOT helmet (if you don’t have your own)
- goggles (if you don’t have your own)
- in-tour snacks, hot cocoa, hot cider, and water
- post-tour hot cocoa
Please arrive prepared for wintry adventure with the following personal items – you can use it as a checklist. (Many of the items may be purchased at The Source retail shop at Schweitzer.)
|Check-in with us at our desk in Schweitzer’s Lakeview Lodge. You’ll complete registration documents and receive briefing on what happens next.|
|As you off-load from the lift, you’ll meet your guide and head towards our Summit Lodge. Your safety and equipment familiarization continues as your guide demonstrates important techniques and answers any questions you may have.|
|Now it’s time for fun! You’re cruising through the backcountry and experiencing some of the most unique and beautiful terrain you’ll ever ride through!|
|As you wrap-up your tour, you’ll return to our Summit Lodge and ride back down the chairlift to the village base area.|
|Arrive back in the Village to end the tour.|